Summit Downtime Reporting System
If your healthcare information system software or network goes "down" patient care must continue. System downtime can occur at any time whether scheduled or unscheduled resulting in a short downtime or lengthy outage as a result of a catastrophic system failure or mother nature. Being prepared for each and every scenario must be a priority at your organization! Summit Healthcare provides an secure, advanced and turn-key technology platform adopted by countless hospitals for business continuity; the Summit Downtime Reporting System™.
The Summit Downtime Reporting System provides clinical and non-clinical users with a snapshot of key information, easily accessible from multiple touch points at the hospital. You can push critical report data to countless nursing units, ancillary departments and IT to ensure downtime is as streamlined and stress free as possible,
Summit Downtime Reporting 4.1 Highlights and Benefits:
- Leverage your existing system report- Summit DRS can accept, encrypt and distribute ANY type of report from ANY type of system
- Secure report encryption and distribution - patient privacy and data protected at all times
- Supports any HCIS vendor system and Network downtime
- Approved business partner of Siemens Healthcare for Summit DRS
- Unlimited end user downtime stations- One client has over 150 downtime stations live!
- PDF parsing- provide one large report and we can organize based on your defined criteria (MRN, location)
- Keyword Filters to easily search specific content within any report.
- Centralized updates for your downtime stations (push updates, configurations, purging and numerous functions from one server to hundreds of downtime stations)
- Active Directory (AD) refresh function keeps AD users synced to your DRS Users
- Secure Audit trail and time out features to protect patient data