Summit Care Exchange
Clinical Excellence through Continuity of Care
Exchanging patient clinical summaries during all transitions of care not only leads to improved patient outcomes, but it is also a federally mandated objective. The continuity of care document implements a standard for the data exchange to ensure the information is accepted and usable by all participating systems.
Summit Healthcare can streamline and support your transition of care meaningful use objective by supporting your CCD data exchange. Providing the summary of care data to all clinicians will support better, more informed clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
Summit Care Exchange Highlights, Benefits and Features:
- Send and receive CCD interfaces with another entity for support of the Meaningful Use transition of care requirements
- Supports Direct Messaging
- Easy, streamlined configuration of the CCD interfaces using the Summit Apex Mapper
- Fully integrated with the Summit Dashboard to allow for a centralized interface view including monitoring and alerting of your interface traffic
- Fully integrated with the Summit Express Connect interface engine
- Can be used in conjunction with your organizations existing interface engine technology