Data Availability, Anytime, Anywhere
Incomplete data puts patient care and hospital operations at risk. However, most solutions do not display documents in a way that is practical and readily accessible to staff across the healthcare spectrum. Organizations are looking for ways to quickly and securely distribute data regardless of access to a desktop computer, network, or EHR.
Summit All Access is the one-stop-shop for strategically managing patient data availability throughout the healthcare enterprise. Securely distribute documents within the organization or grant audited access to documents for community providers. ADT notifications and electronic alerts can also be set up for the entire care community to support improved outcomes and transfer of care – helping you meet the new CMS Rule. Become a leader in healthcare technology by incorporating the latest tools, data standards, and supporting technologies to accomplish cost-effective innovation in healthcare.
Download the White Paper: The Importance of Leveraging Document Exchange, Electronic Clinical Event Notifications and Improving Data Access in Healthcare Today
“The selection of Summit All Access was a no-brainer for us. Cottage Hospital has had a strong relationship with Summit Healthcare for over 10 years now, and our complete trust and total confidence in their other products guaranteed that our experience with this software would be no different. The support team is excellent, and they’re very knowledgeable even with only a little bit of information. That makes all the difference with troubleshooting and getting any issues (usually human error!) back on track in a timely manner, which is so essential especially when dealing with patient results.”
– Tamra Azer, BSN RN, Director of Clinical and Financial Applications
“The benefits of this technology are two-fold. There is less of a burden on Bristol’s medical records staff to field daily phone calls, faxes, and process other manual transactions. Equally as important, our provider community now has more control over the request of information and they have quicker, more efficient access to patient data through features like proactive notifications.”
– Wendy Lollar, CVIS Administrator at Bristol Hospital
Convenient Access to Data
- Instantly expand your solution to new departments and facilities by granting access to the web portal.
- Intuitive web views make workflows more streamlined for staff and community providers.
- No additional hardware or software for staff or community providers to install.
Secure and Fully Auditable
- All processed data is automatically encrypted to HIPAA standards.
- Export comprehensive user audit logs of who, when, why, and how any document is viewed or printed.
Easy to Scale and Manage
- Leverage real-time HL7 feeds, PDF reports, and other standards to power your enterprise-wide innovations.
- Add new users through Active Directory or through one-click sign-up via the web.
- Support your IT staff’s on-the-go needs with email alerts and mobile device remote monitoring tools.
- Produce system reports to analyze performance and efficiency trends throughout your entire system.
ROI: Cost Savings
- Free up FTEs by using scheduling tools to automate manual tasks.
- Leverage on-demand access to data to reduce preventable readmissions and improve outcomes.
- Reduce paper transaction costs from faxing and mailing.
Enhanced Data Access for Your Community
Summit Healthcare’s All Access solution allows you to quickly and easily share timely information to providers when it’s needed to improve patient outcomes and care continuity. Information sharing can be combined with ADT notifications for providers, who want to be updated regularly on patient events they care about. Value-based care delivery requires physicians and providers to monitor patients throughout the continuum of care, not simply when they’re in the practice for a scheduled appointment.
Empower community providers with on-demand data access without giving full EHR permissions, while experiencing peace of mind knowing that all processed data is automatically encrypted to HIPAA standards.
Improved Communication Supports Transitions of Care
- Low cost integration with your community
- Secure Data availability with your providers
- Easy 1-click sign up for community providers
- Share meaningful patient information from any system
- No delays in getting providers information
- Labor free processing of patient records to providers
- Reduce paper transaction costs from faxing & mailing
- Auditing of user events mitigate any security risks
- Improve patient care with direct access to patient hospital data
- ADT notifications when providers want and need them – now required with the latest CMS Rule
- Support care collaboration through electronic consults
- Increase reimbursement opportunities through early intervention
The Summit All Access Platform
The Summit All Access platform is the one-stop-shop for strategically managing patient data availability throughout the hospital and entire healthcare enterprise. The web-enabled platform establishes secure, audited distribution of electronic patient data in the event of a network or EHR downtime. Community providers can also be granted access to on-demand data without giving full EHR permissions, while experiencing peace of mind knowing that all processed data is automatically encrypted to HIPAA standards. Labor free processing of patient records to providers helps to reduce paper transaction costs from faxing and mailing, lessens the burden on HIM staff to manage high volumes of phone calls, and offers a much more secure approach to exchanging patient data.
Learn more about using All Access for Downtime: