Summit Interoperability Solutions for Canada
Summit Healthcare works tirelessly to provide the most innovative and comprehensive solutions for Canadian healthcare organizations. Whether your enterprise is concerned about connecting to OLIS, integrating with ConnectingOntario, or working to become part of an Ontario Health Team (OHT), Summit has you covered.
“Summit Healthcare has provided our organization with excellent service and support of all our interfaces…The Summit engineers really went the extra mile for us in delivering the interfaces required to meet the aggressive timelines for the Ministry of Health Wait Time initiatives and I don’t know if we could have been successful without them!”
– Eugene Contella, IS Analyst at Humber River Regional Hospital
The Summit Product Suite; Supporting you now and into the future!
Our International division takes great pride in tailoring custom solutions for Canadian organizations of all sizes, and we work with you to ensure that the scope and focus of your needs are addressed. Our suite of services offers a strong base upon which to solidify your organization’s data maintenance, transfer and communication needs, and our team of experienced professionals offers the know-how and flexibility to custom design the perfect fit.
- Hospital in Peterborough, Ontario utilized the power of Summit’s Integration engine technology to meet the Ministry of Health requirements for wait time reporting in the Connecting Ontario initiative. They continue to use Summit’s integration technology coupled with Summit’s Professional Services to meet their growing integration needs.
- Hospital in Barrie, Ontario has leveraged Summit’s RPA technology (SST) in numerous ways to maximize their investment by saving countless hours of manual entry; most recently SST was employed to keep their Provider Id’s and information in sync with the Province.
- A leading Health authority in British Columbia’s Southern Interior uses Summit’s RPA Technology (SST) extensively throughout their organization, including a robust, time saving test patient automation for training purposes. This script was employed for 22 sites to discharge and readmit their training patients.
- Hospital located in the west end of Ottawa, Ontario uses SST to automate their patient charts out of Meditech PCS – feeding Summit’s downtime solution and providing business continuity for scheduled maintenance and unplanned downtime of their Meditech HCIS.
Request A Walk-thru
Sometimes, it’s just easier to speak with someone to clarify your needs. Our experienced team can even walk you through the process or show you a live demonstration. Click the button below to get started.
See what our clients have to say about our solutions!
Every Canadian healthcare CIO understands the importance of focusing on a superior level of patient care and quality of services. Your organization should make no exception when searching for an integration partner. We at Summit Healthcare take pride in setting the standard. Whether planning and implementing stages of a laborious MEDITECH migration project, ensuring compliance with national and local government reporting mandates, or automating your clinical Point of Care devices with MEDITECH HIS, Summit Healthcare can help.
Summit Healthcare Integration Technology Aids in Meeting Ministry of Health and Provincial Government Reporting Mandates
The Summit Healthcare interface engine technology coupled with professional services met the interoperability needs for over twenty client hospitals in Ontario and eight Regional Health Authorities in New Brunswick. The Summit engine sat as the broker for the data exchange allowing facilities to leverage their MEDITECH or other vendor system interfaces to report data to meet the Ministry of Health initiatives.
Implements the Summit Scripting Toolkit to Automate Their Clinical Point of Care Devices with their Meditech HIS
Lakeridge Health had many point of care devices collecting glucose values. The Nursing staff relies on these point of care devices to gather the glucose value as part of the overall patient care and documentation for the patient EMR. The glucose point of care devices are a stand-alone system that does not integrate with the Meditech HIS which is a major shortcoming as this valuable information is not available to all clinicians as part of the comprehensive patient EMR.
Summit Exchange for Community Interoperability
Summit Exchange is a robust and powerful interface engine with inherent mapping and filter capabilities. We offer the ability to seamlessly integrate your HIS with 3rd party ancillary systems and health information exchanges, support eCHN initiatives, and assist organizations as they move to Ontario Health Teams.
Summit All Access
One-stop-shop for strategically managing data access throughout the healthcare enterprise. Securely distribute documents within the organization or grant audited access to documents for community providers, regardless of access to a desktop computer, network, or EHR. Access critical data in the event of a downtime.
Provides for a central source of consistent patient identities and demographic data with extended support for multiple identifiers across complex systems and ensure uniqueness of each patient’s chart. While supporting for multiple patient domains and MPI federations, EMPI makes patient information continually available to internal and external consumers.
A full featured, proven scripting environment that will automate your workflow and streamline operations. Update thousands of records in a matter of minutes with no data transcription errors. The Summit Scripting Tool is an invaluable asset to Canadian hospitals as they connect to OLIS.
An analyzer for our MEDITECH and other customers, Summit InSync is a proven tool to simplify the laborious process of dictionary management and synchronization. Whether you are undergoing routine synchronization, synchronization of advanced clinical applications, EHR integration or migration, or any other data migration, your team will benefit from the efficiency and accuracy of Summit InSync.