- Support your transition of care meaningful use objective
- Support better clinical decision making for improved patient outcomes
- Enable clinicians to send critical electronic medical information to other providers without loss of meaning
- Configure your CCD interfaces for easy connection to multiple other entities
- One centralized place for monitoring and alerting of CCD interface traffic
- Support Direct Messaging including HISP offering
Summit Care Exchange Facilitates Better Transition of Care and Better Patient Outcomes
Effective communication of patient clinical data during the transition of care is critical for quality patient care and for meeting Meaningful Use part two requirements. Summit Care Exchange facilitates Continuity of Care Document (CCD) exchange among hospitals, providers, Health Information Exchanges, and others, promoting interoperability and better outcomes.
Informed clinical decision making is made easy as Summit Care Exchange allows for sharing of all files and report types, and ensures the data is accepted and usable by all systems. Summit Care Exchange is easily configured to deploy connections with multiple entities, ensuring all of your providers are linked to the transition of care.
Care Exchange Has Flexible Features for All Your Patient Data Exchange Needs
While Summit Care Exchange will help you meet your Meaningful Use CCD transmission requirements, it also brings a host of additional features to support streamlined, effective data exchange. These include:
- Supports direct messaging through the fully integrated Summit Healthcare HISP.
- Uses smart processing of CCDs in order to filter or remove inactive, duplicate or old data.
- Capable of querying HIEs and RLS Repositories for patient CCDs.
- Uses IHE’s ITI Standards for CCD integration protocols to achieve high-level interoperability.
- Flexible CCD interface configurations for easy connection to multiple entities.
- (Add additional features.)
Summit Care Exchange Integrates Seamlessly With Your Existing Technology
Summit Care Exchange integrates with other Summit technology, as well as your existing interfaces and the interfaces of your providers. Care Exchange implements a standard for data exchange to ensure information is universally accepted and usable by all systems. This allows you to share all file and report types with providers.
The Summit Care Exchange is fully integrated with the Summit Dashboard, and is your snapshot view of all incoming and outgoing CCD integration connections. It can be used alone, or in conjunction with your organization’s existing interface technology.
Additionally, Care Exchange is fully integrated with the Summit Express Connect interface engine, allowing for a comprehensive approach to the coordination of care and exchange of all clinical data through rules based information routing and alerting. The Summit Apex Mapper in Summit Express Connect provides built-in mapping and filtering of any CCD interfaces to easily configure streamlined transmission to the Summit Dashboard.