Downtime Reporting System
Summit is an essential IT partner for FHN as they understand the value component of business continuity for planned and unplanned events. The approach of DRS allows for a high valued continuity which aligns with our mission statement of wise stewardship of resources. When assessing the multiple events that could occur and the likelihood of those events, only the DRS approach provided a 100% confidence level for coverage. The solution covers all aspects of the organization from primary care to the hospital. We are extremely pleased with Summit!
– Mike Williams, CIO at FHN
Ensure Access to Patient Data All the Time with
Summit Downtime Reporting System
The Summit Downtime Reporting System is a secure, advanced, turn-key technology platform that ensures critical patient data is available 100% of the time, regardless of network outages, EHR failure, or any other scheduled or unplanned downtime. Clinical and non-clinical users will be able to access snapshots of key information at touch-points throughout your facilities. Heightened report generation and distribution allows providers to be certain that patients are protected during downtime with access to any and all reports, clinical data, and images. This affordable solution ensures patient care is uninterrupted no matter how long the network outage.
How Prepared is Your Organization for a Downtime?
Take the assessment now:
Rebecca Woods, former CIO at Porter Medical Center, discusses their use of the Summit Downtime Reporting System
“Implementing DRS has definitely given us a greater level of patient care and reliability…we wanted a solution that wasn’t just easy for IT staff, but easy for practitioners, nurses, and non-IT or tech savvy people to use.”
Summit Downtime Reporting System Technical Features
The Summit Downtime Reporting System is unmatched in affordability and technical features. Dive deeper with our technical features below and feel confident your HCIS investment and business continuity strategy are in good hands with Summit.
- Supports any HCIS vendor system.
- Report and data security ensured through 256-bit encryption, auto-logout, and full auditing capabilities including identifying specific patient identities contained within each document
- Centralized distribution and management of critical reports.
- Keyword Filters to easily search specific content within any report
- Report content retrieval through keyword filters.
- PDF split functionality – Segment out large reports for streamlined distribution.
- Report delivery failure notification and retry logic to ensure your reports are delivered.
- Supports active directory and bio-metric login.
- Approved business partner of Cerner.
- Water marking for printed documents
- Blank data sheets for use during a downtime can be accessed
Summit Downtime Reporting System
Meets All Meaningful Use and HIPAA Requirements
A good downtime plan is not only necessary for good patient care, but also mandated for HIPAA and Meaningful Use. Summit Downtime Reporting System fully satisfies both the HIPAA Final Rule addressing system downtime and Meaningful Use Part Two Core Objective 7. With secure report encryption and distribution, and 100% access to patient information, you can be sure your downtime reporting needs are met in a safe, compliant fashion.