We’re proud to be a trusted vendor partner of Cerner, and we’re looking forward to connecting with new and familiar faces at the show!
Stop by Booth #524 to see us, or book a meeting with us ahead of time to make sure we don’t miss you!
We’ll be showcasing some of our Business Continuity, Integration, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools:
- *NEW* Summit All Access – Allows for automatic patient information sharing, and 24×7 data access; customizable physician notifications can be set up via secure text or secure email, eliminating the need for faxing, phone calls, or other manual and time-consuming tasks.
- *NEW* Summit EMPI – Provides for a central source of consistent patient identities and demographic data with extended support for multiple identifiers across complex systems.
- Summit Exchange ensures that Continuity of Care Documents are shared in a timely manner between the hospital and clinics, physicians’ practices, rehabilitation centers and other entities that comprise a community health network. These levels of connectivity result in a more streamlined continuity of care, in keeping with data exchange goals and objectives.
- Summit Downtime Reporting System enables 24/7 access to critical patient care and organizational data. Our industry-leading solutions include immediate access for all essential team members to a wide array of hospital systems during any downtime.
- The Summit Scripting Toolkit(SST) is the most powerful Robotic Process Automation application available today and sets the standard for the next generation of workflow automation software.
- With Summit InSync, database management becomes easy as dynamic domain compare and synchronization allows you to manage domains across your hospital enterprise with ease. Summit InSync features a data analysis and update platform giving you the ability to manage all your production and non-production domains.