The HIMSS20 Conference is right around the corner! We’re gearing up to showcase all of our integration, business continuity, and automation technology, as well as our Professional Services offerings. We’ve got everything you need as your organization strives to deliver efficient, integrated, and quality patient care.
We’ll be at BOOTH #5558. Set up a meeting now! email@example.com
The suite of Summit products features several solutions designed to fill communication and alerting gaps your healthcare organization may encounter, as well as more robust products designed to handle all of your integration and automation needs.
- *NEW* Summit All Access provides secure, fully audited data availability to everyone in your organization, or surrounding healthcare community, with convenient 24/7 access to the data through the web. Securely distribute documents within your organization or grant audited access to documents for community providers. Also can be used as a business continuity solution during a network or EHR downtime!
- *NEW* Summit EMPI – provides for a central source of consistent patient identities and demographic data with extended support for multiple identifiers across complex systems and ensure uniqueness of each patient’s chart.
- Summit Exchange – A comprehensive solution for data exchange and integration through a full-featured interface engine. Now featuring a *WEB DASHBOARD*.
- Summit Scripting Toolkit – Automate any redundant task; script in any environment including Citrix.
- Summit InSync – Clean data extraction and analysis; compare against an unlimited number of environments.
One of the most valuable tasks a healthcare IT team can undergo is the management of integration of systems, whether new or existing, throughout an organization. However, this dauntingly laborious and intensive process can often prove to be time consuming and costly.
Consider Summit’s Professional Services!
For more information on the HIMSS20 Conference: https://www.himssconference.org