About Our Organization:
Summit Healthcare, founded in 1999, is a leading integration company recognized as a leader on advanced integration technologies and cost effective integration strategies. For the past 15 years we have worked to meet our clients’ challenges and refine our development efforts to create one cohesive technology environment. Summit Healthcare has never been about one size fits all solutions. We take pride in always providing a truly consultative approach, one that includes understanding our client’s needs first. The company has more than 800 healthcare clients and thousands of users as well as close partnerships with complementary technology vendors, major system integrators, and value-added resellers. Our solutions and services cover a complete range of competencies including: Interface Engine Technology, Healthcare Scripting, Enterprise Data Applications, Physician Office Integration and Integration Outsourcing and Business Continuity.
About the Position:
The Installation and Training Specialist role for Summit Healthcare encompasses components of Account Management, Customer Support, Product Implementation and Training. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the Product Implementation and Training Items for all Summit Healthcare Clients
- Complete Implementation and Training tasks as assigned by the Implementation Manager
- Follow the Implementation & Training Checklist to ensure:
- Customer has a successful implementation/fully tested the integration of each summit product and the HCIS
- Customer has received full training & education
- Coordinate/Notify Client Services Organization (CSO) of any implementation and training updates as needed
- Track all ticket activities in the CRM
- Provide active support to the client for a length of 30 days before rolling to general support
- Adhere to the Summit Healthcare standard support protocols when resolving client issues
- Triage, document and resolve all entry level support issues
- Document all undocumented features (bugs) and enhancements in the Team Foundation Server software
- Escalate issues as necessary to the Implementation Manager
- Submission of Knowledge Base articles
- Provide sign-off/notification from Client to move to support
- Notify the Education Manager of any client that is not participating/responding
Account Management 20%
- Provide Client Management for a successful implementation of the Product Installation and Training.
- Perform as a client conduit / resource during the implementation phase for questions, next steps, and product information.
- Provide contact introductions to Sales/CSO/Other departments when a client needs require more attention for additional sales, service work, etc.
- Track progress of the client installation and success of implementation for client/manager/executive reporting
- Provide clients with required documentation for product knowledge, support signoff, additional and future product options.
General Support (20%)
- Effectively triage, document and resolve level 1 support issues
- Escalation of issues to engineers and/or development for corrective action and resolution when appropriate
- Identification of and communication to the development team of any product defects or trends
- Running refresher trainings
- Running weekly office hour trainings
Product related/other (10%)
- Assist with the Quality Assurance process
- Continued growth in product knowledge across the entire product base
- Identification and effective reporting of product defects and potential enhancements
- Working on special CES projects as designated by the Manager of CES
Revenue Based Duties
- Implementation in a timely manner in transition to Summit Support
- Provide Client Relationship measures for successful product deployment
- Provide Summit Product information to clients