Summit Healthcare Services, Inc. (“Summit Healthcare”) makes information and products available on this web site, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. Summit Healthcare reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Summit Healthcare reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The information on this web site is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Summit Healthcare’s prior written permission.
© 2021 Summit Healthcare Services, Inc. 35 Braintree Hill Park, Suite 303, Braintree, MA 02184 USA. All rights reserved.
- Partial Listing of Frequently Used Summit Healthcare Trademarks
- Summit Healthcare U.S. Registered Trademarks
- The Summit Healthcare Logo
- Summit Exchange (and Logo)
- Summit Scripting Toolkit (and Logo)
- Summit Scheduler (and Logo)
- Summit All Access (and Logo)
- Summit EMPI (and Logo)
- Summit Provider Alert (and Logo)
- Summit Express Connect (and Logo)
- Summit Provider Exchange (and Logo)
- Summit Downtime Reporting System (and Logo)
- Summit InSync (and Logo)
Use of web site information
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes; a. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original; b. The document may not be modified in any way; and c. Summit Healthcare reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Summit Healthcare.
2. Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
3. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Summit Healthcare.
Use of software
The software and accompanying documentation available to download from this site are the copyrighted work of Summit Healthcare. Use of the software is governed by the terms of our standard license agreement, which accompanies such software. You will not be able to use, download, or install any software unless you agree to the terms of such license agreement.
Warranties and Disclaimers; Liability Limitations
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SUMMIT HEALTHCARE, ALL INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SUMMIT HEALTHCARE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SUMMIT HEALTHCARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT SUMMIT HEALTHCARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, SUMMIT HEALTHCARE MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE.
Products and Services Availability
This web site can be accessed internationally and may contain references to Summit Healthcare services, programs, and products that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that Summit Healthcare intends to announce such services, programs, or products in your country.
Summit Healthcare does not intend or wish to receive confidential or proprietary information through its web site.
Any information sent to Summit Healthcare will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL. You grant Summit Healthcare an unrestricted, irrevocable license to display, use, modify, perform, reproduce, transmit, and distribute any information you send Summit Healthcare, for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
You also agree that Summit Healthcare is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques that you send Summit Healthcare for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products that incorporate such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
Summit Healthcare may, but is not obligated to, review or monitor areas on its site where users may transmit or post communications, including bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums. Summit Healthcare is not responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted on bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, Summit Healthcare will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any Protected Health Information (PHI) that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, Summit Healthcare will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Summit Healthcare collects certain personal information on specific pages of our web site in order to provide information requested by the visitor. We do not collect personal information outside of what is submitted by the visitor. Personal information is stored on our server and is not released to third parties. It is not accessible by other visitors or publicly accessible. E-mail links may also be utilized in order for us to respond to specific requests. We may disclose personal information when required by law.
Linking to Summit Healthcare’s Web Site
Summit Healthcare grants permission to link to Summit Healthcare’s web site subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to Summit Healthcare’s web site:
1. May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Summit Healthcare’s site;
2. Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in Summit Healthcare’s site;
3. Must not present misleading or false information about Summit Healthcare’s services or products;
4. Must not misrepresent Summit Healthcare’s relationship with the party linking to our website;
5. Must not use Summit Healthcare’s logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Summit Healthcare;
6. Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
7. Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Summit Healthcare’s request pursuant to Summit Healthcare’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Third-party Web Sites
Summit Healthcare’s site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Summit Healthcare. Summit Healthcare makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non-Summit Healthcare web site, you do so at your own risk. Summit Healthcare is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. Summit Healthcare provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Summit Healthcare accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third-party Products and Services
The Summit Healthcare web site contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes. Summit Healthcare makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Summit Healthcare “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Compliance with Laws: Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.