“The Summit Healthcare team has been an absolute pleasure to work with in every capacity. The administrative staff is very attuned to the increasing demands that are being placed on hospitals to operate in today’s healthcare environment…The development and technical implementation teams are experts in their field and work directly with the customer to design and develop custom solutions, seemingly with ease.
– Kathleen Hoeffner, Noyes Memorial Hospital
One of the most valuable tasks a healthcare IT team can undergo is the management of integration of systems, whether new or existing, throughout an organization. However, this dauntingly laborious and intensive process can often prove to be time consuming and costly.
Have you considered Summit’s Outsourcing Services?
Are You Achieving the Full Value of Your IT Software Investment?
Let our team of experienced experts help you leverage your software and workflow investments, and optimize your business processes.
Industry Experts with Custom Solutions
Managing an entire Hospital IT infrastructure and its integration systems can be a complicated, time-consuming, and labor-intensive task. There are ever-changing government objectives, new standards and protocols, and increasing demand for meaningful data exchange. Consequently, managing an interoperability landscape has become more challenging than ever, especially for hospitals with an already limited staff.
Summit Healthcare’s Integration Outsourcing Services team specializes in working with organizations to help them save time, resources, and costs. We work with clients that do not possess the resources or time to adequately develop and manage interfaces internally, and provide solutions that benefit their team across the board. Many organizations find immediate cost savings and return on investment within their first few months of working with our team of experts!
Leave it to Summit so your team can focus on what really matters: Providing quality patient care.
Extension of Your IT Staff
Expertise of Project Managers & Engineers
Monthly Status Reports
Free Up Time & Resources
Maximize ROI on Your Software Investment
“One of my goals is to ensure the hospital is capable of addressing complex industry objectives like Promoting Interoperability, FHIR standards, and restful API web services. Leaving the mechanics of interface development to a trusted and experienced service provider allows our valuable IT informaticists to interact with our user community, and design strategic solutions for them.”
– Jeff Allport, Chief Information Officer, Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Outsourcing Service Options
When building a solid interoperability platform, a healthcare organization’s IT team must account for many different variables, needs, and workflow processes to ensure a platform that is robust, efficient, and useful. As an industry leader in healthcare IT products, solutions, and services, Summit Healthcare’s Professional Services Team will work side-by-side with your organization at every level to ensure your interface and workflow platforms are running at maximum efficiency.
In addition, we provide extensive product and industry expertise to assist your team in the analysis and creation of an efficient and versatile integration plan. Our goal is the same as yours: to maximize your interface investment and help your team prepare for any future integration project.
Select the Right Tier for Your Organization
Here’s how we can assist you:
- Dedicated Summit Healthcare Project Managers to ensure deliverables are met on time, every time
- Full development and maintenance of ALL interfaces running through your interface engine by your Summit Healthcare engineer
- Communication and troubleshooting between your HCIS and other vendor systems handled by your Summit Healthcare Project Manager
- Interface development and management
- Creation of end-to-end interfaces based on need and vendor specification
- Liaison to application vendors to facilitate interface development
- Creation of necessary filters and mapping for interfaces
- Scheduled backups
- Scheduled purging of log files to ensure optimal space usage
- Monthly status reports and conference calls
- 24/7 integration support
- Complete knowledge transfer when you are ready to take your interface management in-house
Request a FREE IT consultation!
See how you can save your organization time, resources, and money while ensuring you’re maximizing your IT software investment.