- Bi-directional communication
- Secure data transmission
- Real-time interoperability
- Advanced order viewing
Physician Office Integration Made Easy With
Summit Provider Exchange
Provider office integration is an increasing complex and resource-consuming challenge for every healthcare organization today. Many IT teams and healthcare CIOs struggle with the process of connecting to the increasing multitudes of physician EMR vendors while maintaining an understanding of each system’s specific features and a workflow that complies with Meaningful Use objectives and requirements.
Summit Healthcare has a flexible and powerful solution.
Let our experienced team and robust product line guide you through the technical process of evaluating software that will help your organization seamlessly integrate with provider offices with the Summit Provider Exchange, part of our Interoperability Platform.
Benefits and Highlights:
- Shorter development cycles – Bring interfaces live quicker and with more efficiency, using just one application.
- Lessened episodes in delays of care – Provide instantaneous information sharing technology between health care organizations and providers
- Enhanced patient care – Provide quicker access to critical data for rapid decision making, greater productivity, and decreased errors.
- Achieve Promoting Interoperability Requirements by integrating physician offices and hospital systems.
- Bi-directional communication – With the automation of order entry, order results, and order statuses, achieve the most from integration.
- Secure data transmission – Summit Provider Exchange ensures private information remains in the view of accepted personnel only.
- Advanced order viewing – Users can sort orders by date, order, number, and test type and can search for orders.
- Real-time interoperability – The ability for records to be updated in real-time results in “meaningful use” of EMR.
- Integrates with any Physician EMR system (NextGen, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks..)
- Works with all EHR vendor platforms
- Supports all inbound orders interfaces
- On demand patient registration
- Automatic and client parameter control for order release, depending on your needs and preferences
- Easily process all orders with Click-to-Match
Summit Provider Exchange is a Powerful Integration Solution for Bi-directional Patient Data Flow Between HCIS and Physician Offices
Summit Provider Exchange is a powerful and effective solution for healthcare organizations looking to integrate bi-directional patient data flow between HCIS systems and outside physician offices.
This versatile platform offers advanced registration, order and results management capabilities, improved ADT operations, and much more.
The customization is painless and can accommodate any configuration of mapping and smart routing of data, regardless of EMR system. Summit Healthcare’s scalable Summit Provider Exchange solution provides an easy means to connect to an unlimited number of offices, and the ability to add new EMR systems at any juncture. With effective and powerful order and registration management, your hospital staff will have complete control over physician office orders and will have the assurance that patients have accurate and up-to-date hospital medical records for processing.
Summit Provider Exchange offers the highest quality solution on the market today, with smooth data and information flow transferred with efficiency and quality.
Contact us today to find out how you can benefit from improved patient care, significant cost savings, enhanced productivity, and better relationships with physician offices.
Our goal is flexibility, and we mean it!
At Summit Healthcare, we understand that each hospital has a unique and complex workflow, with unique and complex challenges and problems. Our goal is to provide you with flexible solutions that help you get to where you need to be. Contact us to request a demo and learn more about Summit Provider Exchange today!