Regional Sales Manager, New Business
About Our Organization:
Summit Healthcare, headquartered in Braintree, MA, is a leading integration company recognized as a leader of advanced integration technologies and cost effective integration strategies. For the past 20 years we have worked to meet our clients’ challenges and refine our development efforts to create one cohesive technology environment. Summit Healthcare has never been about one size fits all solutions. We take pride in always providing a truly consultative approach, one that includes understanding our client’s needs first. The company has more than 1,000 healthcare clients and thousands of users as well as close partnerships with complementary technology vendors, major system integrators, and value-added resellers. Our solutions and services cover a complete range of competencies including: Interface Engine Technology, Patient Matching Solutions, Healthcare Scripting, Data Exchange, Business Continuity, and Integration Outsourcing.
About the Position:
The Regional Sales Manager position at Summit Healthcare encompasses components of Sales, Account Management, and Marketing Referral Management. A travel requirement of at least 25% is expected in the assigned territory region. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Successful selling of software & services into new prospective business accounts (90% of time spent) and into existing customer accounts (10% of time spent) within assigned territory.
- Responsible for working toward and achieving key performance indicators:
- Consistently establishing weekly contacts and appointments
- Continuous prospect identification
- Timely proposed revenue documentation & reporting
- Proposed revenue should be 3x quarterly and annual quota
- Accurate forecasting (monthly, quarterly, yearly projections)
- Sales revenue results based on annually established quotas
- Timely and thorough CRM updates:
- Activity & Encounter Documentation
- Phone calls
- Site visits
- Contacts/Decision Makers
- Opportunity Documentation
- MSF New Opportunity Creation
- MSF Opportunity updates (no less than bi-monthly)
- Probability, close dates, revenue, and comments
- Sales Closure Documentation
- Quote Generation & Activation
- Win/Loss Notes
- Activity & Encounter Documentation
- Timely, consistent, and documented follow-up on leads generated from Marketing
- Continued education & growth in product knowledge (new products & product enhancements) to support sales process
- Attend tradeshows
- On assigned accounts, work collaboratively to seamlessly transfer customer account to implementation services.
- Continued outreach to customer base to gauge feedback regarding projects, software features/functions/enhancement requests, uncover service up-sale opportunities, and/or discover new product sale opportunities.
- Collect and forward client feedback to Client Services Team.
- Ensure client’s adherence to contract terms, such as payments, schedules, and client support guidelines.
Marketing Support & Reference Management
- Actively solicit press release, case study, webcast, and reference opportunities at the close of a sales process, and as part of on-going Account Management responsibilities
- Upon customer approval, share customer contact information with Marketing & broker an introduction
- Upon customer approval to serve as references, share contact information with Marketing, and document contact information on SharePoint
- Actively use social media to appropriately engage and educate prospects and customers in Summit’s product and service offerings. Social media may include blog, Twitter, and LinkedIn contributions.
- BS degree preferred, or equivalent sales experience
- Minimum 3 years software sales experience; healthcare software sales preferred
- Excellent time management
- Effective organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM/database and Microsoft Platform (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Placing “RESUME” in the subject line, please e-mail resumes to email@example.com
Please include salary requirements for first round consideration.