Job Location: Hybrid – Braintree, MA and Remote
Hours/Week: Full-Time Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm
About Our Organization:
Founded in 1999, Summit Healthcare offers a powerful technology platform with proven industry experience to lead healthcare systems integration and automation needs. We partner with our clients to lower operating costs, increase speed to results, provide better patient care, assure tighter compliance and increased control through our versatile integration technology and tailored services. Recognized as industry experts, our proven solutions give our clients the control and results they need.
The Value You Deliver:
The Regional Sales Manager position at Summit Healthcare encompasses components of Sales, Account Management, and Marketing Referral Management. A travel requirement of at least 25% is expected in the assigned territory region. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Successful selling of software & services into new prospective business accounts (90% of time spent) and into existing customer accounts (10% of time spent) within assigned territory.
- Responsible for achieving key performance indicators:
- Consistently establish weekly contacts and appointments
- Continuous prospect identification
- Timely proposed revenue documentation & reporting
- Proposed revenue should be 3x quarterly and annual quota
- Accurate forecasting (monthly, quarterly, and yearly projections)
- Sales revenue results based on quarterly goals and annual quotas
- Timely and thorough CRM updates:
- Activity & Encounter Documentation
- Phone calls
- Site visits
- Contacts/Decision Makers
- Opportunity Documentation
- Master Sales Forecast New Opportunity Creation
- Master Sales Forecast Opportunity updates (no less than bi-monthly)
- Probability, close dates, revenue, and comments
- Sales Closure Documentation
- Quote Generation & Activation
- Win/Loss Notes
- Activity & Encounter Documentation
- Timely, consistent, and documented follow-up on leads generated from Marketing
- Continued education & growth in product knowledge (new products & product enhancements) to support sales process
- Attend tradeshows
- On assigned accounts, work collaboratively to seamlessly transfer customer account to implementation services.
- Continued outreach to customer base to gauge feedback regarding projects, software features/functions/enhancement requests, uncover service up-sale opportunities, and/or discover new product sale opportunities.
- Collect and forward client feedback to Client Services team.
- Ensure client’s adherence to contract terms, such as payments, schedules, and client support guidelines.
Marketing Support & Reference Management
- Actively solicit press release, case study, webcast, and reference opportunities at the close of a sales process, and as part of on-going Account Management responsibilities
- Upon customer approval, share customer contact information with Marketing & broker an introduction
- Upon customer approval to serve as references, share contact information with Marketing, and document contact information on SharePoint
- Utilize social media to appropriately engage and educate prospects and customers in Summit’s product and service offerings such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and blog contributions.
The Expertise You Have:
- 5+ years healthcare software sales is required and Cerner and/or Epic specific experience is preferred
- BS degree preferred or equivalent sales experience
- Excellent time management
- Effective organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with CRM/database and Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Summit Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
For first round consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and place “Regional Sales Manager” in the subject line.