SST was critical to the Success of our Meditech Magic to Meditech 6.1 conversion. We had large dictionary builds and hundreds of accounts that had to be discharged and admitted daily for trainings which would not have been possible without the use of the Summit Scripting tool.
– Michael Laidlaw, The Valley Hospital
Summit Scripting Toolkit
The Standard for Healthcare Scripting
The next generation of scripting has arrived with the Summit Scripting Toolkit, the most versatile and powerful scripting application available.
This full-featured application allows any member of your team, from the most experienced programmer to the analyst or the department head, to easily and effortlessly build scripts in a matter of hours, rather than days or weeks, perform testing, and release into full production.
We at Summit Healthcare recognize the immense amount of resources, time, and money that are often devoted to the development of scripts, as well as the difficulties that often arise with the introduction of third-party vendor systems. Many vendors charge outrageous fees per integration point, and only provide solutions after months of waiting.
We take pride in offering the Summit Scripting Toolkit, a simplified, cost-effective, and reliable solution to your complex scripting problems.
Simplified and Reliable Solutions to Complex Scripting Problems
Since 1999, Summit Healthcare has made it a priority to provide automation and healthcare scripting technology to hospitals and organizations across the medical community with the Summit Scripting Toolkit.
The Summit Scripting Toolkit creates an immediate and lasting impact on your organization with the elimination of lengthy manual workflow processes. SST allows you to utilize data from any system, input data to any system, create near real-time or batch interfaces, and automate routine data entry tasks. SST can connect to virtually any system, including complex and proprietary Windows or Web applications.
The Summit Scripting Toolkit allows users of every level of experience to implement full-featured solutions to complex problems with a simple workflow process, and a proven scripting environment complete with all the advanced scripting tools necessary to build, test, and deploy scripts from a single desktop application.
ROI: Cost Savings
- Immediate ROI.
- Eliminate Custom Interface Costs.
- Avoid third party customization and maintenance fees.
- Update thousands of records in a matter of moments.
- Scheduling – set it and forget it.
Vendor & Application Neutrality
- Enhanced scripting capabilities to Citrix and Windows using OCR+.
- Connect to all HCIS vendors, including MEDITECH, Allscripts,
Cerner HS, Cerner Millenium, HMS, Epic.
- Streamline any system conversion, HCIS replacement, or migration, including MEDITECH Expanse.
Ease of Use
- Code-free automation; accessible to both programmers and non-programmers alike.
- Creating the workflow is easy with point-and-click.
- Automate any redundant task, i.e. updating a B/AR Procedure list from an Excel Spreadsheet instead of manual data entry.
- Script in any environment including Citrix.
- Reusable scripts.
- Automate redundant tasks.
- Mitigate transcription errors.
- Exception alerting and logging.
- Automate validation testing for system upgrades.