Summit Interoperability Solutions for the United Kingdom
Summit Healthcare’s International division takes great pride in tailoring custom solutions for UK healthcare organizations of all sizes, and we work with you to ensure that the scope and focus of your needs are addressed. Our suite of services offers a strong base upon which to solidify your organization, and our team of experienced professionals offers the know-how and flexibility to custom design the perfect fit.
“Upgrading to the Summit Exchange platform from Express Connect was a night and day difference for us! The GUI is much cleaner, troubleshooting of interfaces is much easier, and issues can be identified within minutes of navigating the system. This upgrade is a must-have for any Summit users!”
– Raphael Jaffrezic, CIO at Galway Clinic
The Summit Product Suite; Supporting you now and into the future!
Many UK healthcare organizations continue to experience great success with the Summit technology:
- One of the UK’s leading cancer centers is leveraging Summit Healthcare’s downtime solution to provide business continuity for planned and unplanned EHR downtime. In addition, saved hundreds of man hours by implementing Summit’s RPA technology to update/synchronize a number of Meditech Dictionaries.
- Alder Hey utilized Summit’s Professional Services in addition to implementing Summit’s integration engine and RPA technology to facilitate the migration to Meditech 6.0, including a unique custom acknowledgement for the CRIS integration. Subsequent projects included saving hundreds if not thousands of man hours by utilizing RPA to move a multitude of dictionaries from Meditech 6.07 to 6.08.
- Galway Clinic, the first Irish and UK hospital to implement Meditech Expanse, was able to seamlessly integrate with a number of systems with the Summit Exchange engine, and staff now have the ability to easily monitor, manage, and report on activity within their hospital IT landscape from anywhere through the new Web Dashboard.
- A private hospital in West Dublin has continued their investment in Summit’s RPA technology with a recent upgrade of SST to version 8 which includes OCR+ capability to work with Citrix based/remote hosted applications.
Request A Walk-thru
Sometimes, it’s just easier to speak with someone to clarify your needs. Our experienced team can even walk you through the process or show you a live demonstration. Click the button below to get started.
See what our clients have to say about our solutions!
Every UK healthcare CIO understands the importance of focusing on a superior level of patient care and quality of services. Your organization should make no exception when searching for an integration partner. We at Summit Healthcare take pride in setting the standard. Whether planning and implementing stages of a laborious MEDITECH migration project, ensuring compliance with national and local government reporting mandates, automating your clinical Point of Care devices with MEDITECH HIS, or developing and producing your Local Digital Roadmaps, Summit Healthcare can help.
Replaces Point to Point Integration with Centralized Interface Management System
As a result of the tight integration between MEDITECH and Alder Hey’s third party applications, more than half a million messages were successfully sent during the first 24 hours. Compounding this initial success, operational performance of the Integration Engine has maintained live, up to date communications between all connected systems since the transition.
Solving Complex Interoperability Needs with the Latest in Integration Technology
Not only was Galway able to seamlessly integrate with a number of systems, staff now have the ability to easily monitor, manage, and report on activity within their hospital IT landscape from anywhere through the Web Dashboard. In addition to the dashboard, email alerting is also set up through the engine for non-CAR/ CAT results, if the services shut down, if the queued messages exceeds 100 messages, or if an interface is disconnected for more than 15 minutes.
Summit All Access
Allows healthcare organizations to quickly and easily share timely information to GP’s when it’s needed to improve patient outcomes and care continuity. Information sharing can be combined with notifications for GP’s who want to be updated regularly on patient events they care about. Supports the NHS Paperless 2020 Initiative.
Provides for a central source of consistent patient identities and demographic data with extended support for multiple identifiers across complex systems and ensure uniqueness of each patient’s chart. While supporting for multiple patient domains and MPI federations, EMPI makes patient information continually available to internal and external consumers.
Summit Exchange for Community Interoperability
Facilitate better transition of care and better patient outcomes with Summit Exchange, a platform of enterprise cross-document sharing (XDS) projects throughout the United Kingdom. Summit Exchange allows for sharing of all files and report types, and ensures the data is accepted and usable by all systems. Summit Exchange is easily configured to deploy connections with multiple entities, ensuring all of your providers are linked to the transition of care.
A full featured, powerful, Robotic Process Automation tool that will improve any workflows and streamline operations. Update thousands of records in a matter of minutes with no data transcription errors. The Summit Scripting Tool is an invaluable asset to every UK hospital.
An analyzer for our MEDITECH and other customers, Summit InSync is a proven tool to simplify the laborious process of dictionary management and synchronization. Whether you are undergoing routine synchronization, synchronization of advanced clinical applications, EHR integration or migration, or any other data migration, your team will benefit from the efficiency and accuracy of Summit InSync.