Working at Summit Healthcare
Our goal is simple. We are committed to providing integration products and services that meet and exceed our client’s expectations. The only way we can consistently achieve our goal is with individuals committed to embracing our mission statements, and executing them with the highest degree of enthusiasm and thoroughness. Our team at Summit Healthcare is provided with a fun, entrepreneurial work environment, filled with learning opportunities and financial rewards. As a Summit Healthcare team member, you have the opportunity to be part of a winning team that makes things happen.
“Our talent is certainly our biggest asset. Here you’ll find passionate, dedicated professionals focused on creating best in class client solutions and experience. Summit Healthcare is focused on providing a culture of collaboration where you can share your expertise to help shape and influence the future of our business. And, you’ll likely have fun along the way!”
– Gretchen McMullen, VP, Human Resources at Summit Healthcare
Thank you for your interest in working at Summit Healthcare. We are now a part of Consensus Cloud Solutions. For a list of open positions, please check out the Careers page!
From the small perks that make every day better to those essential benefits. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Summit Healthcare. We have an extensive package of benefits and programs designed to help you thrive – both in and outside of work.
What do our employees say? –
- “Great work life balance!”
- “Flexible, fun, and innovative!”
- “I’ve worked in sales at various high-tech companies over the years, both large and small and I’ve never experienced such a wonderful and supportive culture. The people are very smart and the products are fun to sell and well-received but the best part is that the employees genuinely care about each other and our customers. The owner and executives set the tone by their mantra, ‘family first’ and that compassion is rare. I love working here.”
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- 24×7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education Assistance
- Flexible Work Hours
Planning For Retirement:
- 401(k) Plan
- Annual Summit Healthcare Contribution
- Optional Employee Contribution
- Catch-up Contributions (50 years of age or older)
- Discretionary Profit Sharing
Health and Insurance:
- Medical Coverage (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Dental Coverage (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Fitness and Weight Loss Reimbursement
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
Work hard, Play hard.
It is more than our mantra; it is our mission, one that we live out each and every day. Established in 1999, Summit Healthcare is a Healthcare Information Technology company offering an array of integration and automation tools. On any given day, if you were to walk through our Braintree offices, you would become instantly aware that there was something different in this office. Something very few small companies, never mind technology companies have – an unrelenting passion. A passion not only for doing what we love and providing technology suites in which we believe, but a passion for striving to be better, which spills over to our clients.