Business Continuity Professional Management Services with Summit Healthcare
Could your organization maintain business as usual in the face of disruption? If your health system is like others, you may struggle to apply time and resources to your business continuity program. Especially when you have to manage and sync growing data points, deal with shortages in staff and technical know-how, and respond to other business pressures.
Is it time to consider Professional Management Services?
Summit Healthcare’s Downtime Reporting Professional Management Services leverages proven experience and unparalleled service to assess and manage your current Downtime Reporting Environment to ensure you’re prepared for any downtime event.
With Summit’s Professional Management Services, not only will you be ready for any planned or unplanned Healthcare Information System disruption, you’ll gain the benefit of objective, expert knowledge to help you prepare for network downtime, as well.
Let us help you.
Our Professional Management Services include a dedicated Engineer and Project Manager to ensure deliverables are met, giving you peace of mind.
- Benefit from an assigned Summit Healthcare Project Manager and Engineer to monitor and support your Downtime Reporting System
- Receive delivery of updated inventory lists for all:
- Subscribed workstations for the Downtime Reporting System
- Downtime Reports in use within the Downtime Reporting System
- Have recurring Status Calls with Business Continuity Team
- Development of monthly status reports outlining health of the system and the progress of ongoing report projects
- Develop, Maintain, and Support Report Schedules and Downtime Reporting Desktop configurations for production environments
- Manage users and Active Directory groups in the Desktop Application
- 24×7 support of Summit Downtime Reporting System
- Setup Scheduling and Support of new reports with batch of report services