Summit Healthcare’s Business Continuity Services
How prepared is your organization for a planned or unplanned downtime?
With Summit’s Professional Services, not only will you be ready for any planned or unplanned Healthcare Information System disruption, you’ll gain the benefit of objective, expert knowledge to help you prepare for network downtime, as well.
“At Cuero Community Hospital we are implementing Summit Healthcare’s All Access platform, which is comprised of their ‘Downtime’ and ‘Community Access’ solutions. These applications will address not only our business continuity/downtime needs for both planned and unplanned system downtimes, but will also provide us with the ability to deliver critical, real time and historical patient data to our continuing care settings (nursing homes, clinics, and physician offices) to ensure continuity of care and ultimately reduce potential readmissions.”
– Ismelda Garza, Interim Chief Information Officer at Cuero Community Hospital
If your health system is like others, you may struggle to apply time and resources to your business continuity program. Especially when you have to manage and sync growing data points, deal with shortages in staff and technical know-how, and respond to other business pressures. Summit Healthcare’s team of engineers and project managers leverage proven experience and unparalleled service to assess and manage your current business continuity environment to ensure you’re prepared for any downtime event.
Let us help you.
Our Professional Services include a dedicated Engineer and Project Manager to ensure deliverables are met, giving you peace of mind.
- Benefit from an assigned Summit Healthcare Project Manager and Engineer to monitor and support your downtime technology
- Receive delivery of updated inventory lists for all:
- Subscribed workstations for the Downtime Reporting System
- Downtime Reports in use within the Downtime Reporting System or Summit All Access
- Have recurring status calls with Business Continuity Team
- Development of monthly status reports outlining health of the system and the progress of ongoing report projects
- Develop, maintain, and support report schedules and desktop configurations for production environments
- Manage users and Active Directory groups in the Desktop Application
- 24×7 support of Summit Downtime Reporting System or Summit All Access
- Setup Scheduling and Support of new reports with batch of report services
Request A Walk-thru
Sometimes, it’s just easier to speak with someone to clarify your needs. Our experienced team can even walk you through the process or show you a live demonstration. Click the button below to get started.