Summit’s Enhanced Support Services
Our #1 Priority is to Support our Hospitals and Health Systems During These Challenging Times
Summit Healthcare, in support of the healthcare community, is offering enhanced support services to assist our clients in these uncertain times of COVID-19. We are increasing the frequency of our free Ask A Trainer program to assist with product questions and solutions. In addition, we are now offering a Resource Assistance Program to help ease IT resources when critical operations must continue.
Learn more about the services and programs available to assist in these troubled times:
How we can help:
- Temporary, ad-hoc, short, or long term Integration Services
- MEDITECH Report Writing (NPR, M-AT, DR)
- Business Intelligence Assistance
- MEDITECH Analytics Specific to COVID-19
- Robotic Process Automation
- Business Continuity Services
- Data Conversion Services
- Summit Exchange Dashboard – allows for remote, web-based access so your staff can monitor and manage your interface environment off-site
- Summit All Access – 24×7 secure access to patient data; real-time data can easily be shared throughout the hospital or to providers, with the option to set up alerts/proactive notifications
- Summit Scripting Toolkit – automate any high-volume data entry task to assist with staffing/workload fluctuations, and to allow for better reallocation of employees to more critical projects
From all of us at Summit – Thank you for everything you are doing. Stay Healthy. Stay Safe.