Job Location: Braintree, MA Preferred/Willing to Consider Remote Candidates
Hours/Week: Full-Time Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-5:30PM
About Our Organization:
Founded in 1999, Summit Healthcare offers a powerful technology platform with proven industry experience to lead healthcare systems integration and automation needs. We partner with our clients to lower operating costs, increase speed to results, provide better patient care, assure tighter compliance and increased control through our versatile integration technology and tailored services. Recognized as industry experts, our proven solutions give our clients the control and results they need.
The Value You Deliver:
The Client Services Implementation Engineer role for Summit Healthcare encompasses components of project implementation, solutions consulting, customer support, training, and product feedback. Being detail oriented and possessing strong communication skills is essential as this position requires regular communication with client, vendor, team members and team leaders regarding project issues, risks, and needs. You will be responsible for the entire customer experience acting as a partner during their software implementation. This includes upgrades and configuration for Summit applications, identification of project additions, assisting in pre-sale scoping, creating internal knowledge base articles on new solutions and best practices, and collaborating with team members.
The Expertise You Have:
- Experience in healthcare technology
- Programming experience
- Microsoft SQL Server / TSQL and Reporting
- Automation tool experience preferred
- Knowledge of HCIS Platforms: Meditech (Magic, C/S, and Expanse), Cerner, and Epic preferred
- Ability to collaborate with clients to analyze, design, recommend and document workflows
- Aptitude to classify problems as system, training, or process and recommend appropriate corrections
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The Skills You Bring:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience with VBScript preferred
Summit Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
For first round consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to [email protected] and place “Implementation Engineer” in the subject line.