Job Location: Braintree, MA Preferred/Willing to Consider Remote Candidates
Hours/Week: Full-Time Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm
About Our Organization:
Founded in 1999, Summit Healthcare offers a powerful technology platform with proven industry experience to lead healthcare systems integration and automation needs. We partner with our clients to lower operating costs, increase speed to results, provide better patient care, assure tighter compliance and increased control through our versatile integration technology and tailored services. Recognized as industry experts, our proven solutions give our clients the control and results they need.
The Value You Deliver:
The Project Manager role for Summit Healthcare encompasses the coordination components of Project Management, Account Management and Solutions Consulting. Focusing on the administrative duties such as maintenance of project documentation, plans, reports and project meeting notes. This role requires very close attention to detail and focused time management skills.
Project Management 65%
- Coordination of mostly small to medium projects with a few larger technical projects throughout the lifecycle, documenting and tracking all major milestones and timelines for Summit Healthcare Clients
- Coordinates Summit resources to ensure customers have a successful implementation of Summit products in order to meet the necessary healthcare interoperability and automation needs.
- Maintains and executes software implementation project plans.
- Coordinates Summit resources to perform Summit installation, training and professional service items and to ensure items are delivered on time during the applicable phase of the project.
- Proactively coordinate with Director, Integration Services to secure necessary engineering resources for the Professional Services aspect of the project
- Coordinate with the Education team on installation and training items
- Coordinate/notify Client Services of any implementation and training updates as needed
- Document all facets of the project in the CRM
- Set tasks and deadlines for Client Services resources.
- At minimum important correspondence (emails) which contain call notes, project plan attachments, GO LIVE information, etc. be tracked in the CRM/CPD.
- IP/Port Inventory Lists/DRS Worksheets need to be attached to the Project Management CPD or in an associated email attached to the CPD.
- Reporting – Identify, compile, and notify essential parties of any potential issues or successes
- Communicate positive feedback to the Management teams.
- Communicate GO LIVE success via the company announcements board on SharePoint
- Identify and report on potential issues which may jeopardize a deadline (red flag)
- Report repetitive issues with hardware, software which impact projects negatively
- Report any requested interface swaps and, if approved, document the change in the inventory list, PM CPD notes. Approval is obtained from a Vice President with Sales/Services or Operations.
- Any items which deviate from the original contract which are unknown on efforts must be run thru Pre-Sales and the Sales Representative as an addendum may be needed to add cost and/or to contractually commit to the deliverables.
- Notify the Client Relations Team/Project Services Manager or escalate to the VP of Client Services of any client not participating/responding.
Account Management 25%
- Provide client management for a successful implementation of the product installation, training, and professional services.
- Perform as a client conduit / resource during the implementation phase for questions, next steps, and product information.
- Assist in providing contact introductions to Client Relations Team/Account Manager/ or other departments when a client needs / requires more attention for additional sales, service work, etc…
- Assist in tracking progress of the client installation and success of implementation for client/manager/executive reporting.
- Provide clients with required documentation for product knowledge, support signoff, additional and future product options.
Product related/other (5%)
- Assist with the Quality Assurance process.
- Continued growth in product knowledge across the entire product base.
- Identification and effective reporting of product defects and potential enhancements.
- Work on special Client Services projects as designated by the Director or VP of Client Services.
Revenue Based Duties (5%)
- Implementation in a timely manner in transition to Summit Support.
- Provide client relationship measures for successful product deployment.
- Provide Summit product information to clients.
The Expertise You Have:
- 3+ years of project management experience
- B.S. degree
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience in healthcare technology project management preferred
- Proven ability to provide guidance from a functional and technical perspective.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Summit Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
For first round consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and place “Project Manager” in the subject line.