Job Location: Braintree, MA or Remote
Hours/Week: Full-Time Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm; must be willing to work additional hours as business need arises
About Our Organization:
Founded in 1999, Summit Healthcare offers a powerful technology platform with proven industry experience to lead healthcare systems integration and automation needs. We partner with our clients to lower operating costs, increase speed to results, provide better patient care, assure tighter compliance and increased control through our versatile integration technology and tailored services. Recognized as industry experts, our proven solutions give our clients the control and results they need.
The Value You Deliver:
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for client support of the Summit Healthcare software and solutions. A candidate must possess the capability to analyze issues presented and effectively communicate a solution to clients. In conjunction, the qualified candidate will build knowledge transfer material based on support inquires on the Summit Healthcare product line. The candidate should be highly organized, detailed oriented, analytical, possess excellent interpersonal and execution skills, and must be self-disciplined. In addition, the candidate must possess the ability to work within all levels of our business and cohesively within the Summit Healthcare team.
The Expertise You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of related support experience in the software industry
- Strong knowledge of primary Microsoft Operating Systems
- MS Office: Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of Support Ticket Tracking Systems
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and triage support cases for priority
The Skills You Bring:
- Meditech, Epic, and Cerner are a definite plus
- Interface Formats (e.g., HL7, EDI, XML, JSON)
- Helpspot help desk software
- IT Support abilities (Networking, Desktop Support, Application Support)
- Experience with RPA technology
Summit Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
For first round consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to [email protected] and place “Technical Support Analyst” in the subject line.