Summit InSync is a Data Management Tool for Hospital Synchronization
Summit InSync is the best application for all your routine, intermittent and ongoing dictionary and domain management needs. The InSync platform is built on a simple three-step process of extract, analyze, update which can be applied across your Cerner or MEDITECH environments. With the help of the user-friendly Summit InSync Dashboard, users will be guided through the automated data import process to easily compare and select extracted data for integration into their sync project.
Whether you are undergoing routine synchronization, synchronization of advanced clinical applications, EHR integration or migration, or any other data migration, your team will benefit from the efficiency and accuracy of Summit InSync. Intuitive controls display dependent and related data from even the most complex environments and our color-coded analysis screen flags and filters for easy updating.
Summit InSync also supports multiple location set-up. Implementation is made simple as you will have access to Summit support resources including an installation and software engineer, education specialist, and remote training to help you construct, test and run your syncs. Summit InSync also allows you to develop realistic testing, training and development environments as you roll out future applications and data migrations.
ROI: Cost Savings
- Avoid manual, time consuming environment updates.
- Scheduled automation.
- Immediate ROI.
- Update thousands of records in moments.
Vendor & Application Neutrality
- Compliments your unique environment.
- Customizable edits to meet your unique needs.
Ease of Use
- Accessible for all technical levels.
- Increase productivity, eliminate manual updates.
- Compliant with established EHR safeguards.
- Intuitive discrepancy reports.
- Ensure environments match for accurate testing & EHR updates.
- Mitigate transcription errors.
- On-demand, real-time data availability.
- More accurate testing with confirmed environments.