By Hollis Marek, Senior Director, Product Experience
You may have seen an email about the latest updates to our client area, the Summit Customer Care Center. As a customer, you may wonder – what is this all about? And more importantly, what can the new client area do for me? If you haven’t already done so, click the link above and register for a new account. Don’t worry, we’ll still be here when you get back.
The new client area has all the features you’re used to from the previous version, but we’ve reorganized the site’s content around our products to make it easier to navigate. We’ve also updated the look and feel of the site to complement our main website.
When you first log in, you’ll now see a list of all the products your organization owns. You can click on a specific product box to get more details, or you can use one of the quick links to go directly to the section you’re looking for.
On the right side of the page, you’ll see a list of upcoming webinars and free trainings. If you’re interested in attending you can register on the spot, or you can request a demo of any of our products right from the home page.
Here are some highlights that showcase what you can accomplish in the updated CCC:
- Open a support ticket
- This is the best and fastest way to reach our support team. Our average response time for tickets entered is under 20 minutes during business hours.
- Register for one of our free trainings or webinars in our resource calendar
- Find documentation and knowledge base articles
- Talk with Summit employees and other customers in our forums
- Attend an “Ask a Trainer” session
- Learn more about your product’s functionality
We hope that the reorganization of our site helps you accomplish your goals and get the most out of using your product. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!